Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's/Bday!

So since my bday is just 2 days before, normally I'd get valentine's gifts as bday gifts. My bf and I would go out or something. But this year, since we already ate out on my bday and we'll be having a dinner with my friends this evening, we decided to skip on going out last night! We still cuddled and watched some TV before I left, I had to get home early to see my bday dress and to dye my hair! Valentine's Day isn't something we really celebrate, it's always quite crowded in restaurants and theaters so we're better off staying home!

Anyway, on Wednesday my boo and I went to Mitsuwa Marketplace in Arlington heights and we had a good time! I got some plushies from the Kinokuniya store and we got pastries and sweets!!
I've removed photos from my phone so I'll have to post them when I get home.

I'm pretty excited for tonight, I hope to make an updated post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment