Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mitsuwa Meet! + mini haul +First Ramune ever video!

Hello dears! I really need to get back in the habit of blogging more regularly...
Today I went to a local comm meet at Mitsuwa Marketplace, which is a Japanese market in Arlington Heights, IL.


It's got a Kinokuniya bookstore, a grocery store, a food court, and a bakery, as well as a Shiseido makeup counter and some other/smaller shops.

I didn't exactly wear lolita because my jsk is more of a casual sort~ it's short (I'm only 5'5/165cm)! Here's my coord:

 I'm wearing:
JSK: Innocent World
Blouse: BTSSB
OTKs: AP
Shoes: BL
Canotier: Rococo Soul
Star purse: Ebay


For lunch I had salty ramen! It was soooo yummy♥

Sadly, there is no photobooth there....so I did this on my phone but here is a cute selfie of me and my friend Aubree-chan♥


And here are all my goodies!! The mochi ice cream got kind of melty by the time I got home xD
And I also got some slim pocky+ 1 more bottle of rosehip/peach tea but I gave them to my bf~

Aaaaaand I've never had ramune drinks before sooooo I decided to film a reaction video xD


No comments:

Post a Comment