Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ubran Decay Naked2 Palette Review

So today I decided to actually try my new stuffs out! I put on the busted shade in my crease&lower lash liner, the verve shade on my lids, and the foxy shade for my browbone. I also tried out the Supercurl Curling Mascara, and I used the lip plumping gloss that came with the palette. Sadly the photos I took were with my phone and they're tinted yellow so I don't have any photos to share!

My thoughts on the shadows: Excellent! NO creasing, I used some of the primer potion that came in one of the sample cards as well, and I applied this makeup at 9:30am, and right now, it's still just as it was this morning!

The lip gloss: Tastes sweet, smells sweet. It actually reminded me of Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm, because when you put it on your lips start feeling nice n' cool! I love it and hope I don't lose it, the tube is fairly small!

The mascara: I love it! I've tried many different mascaras, but this is my first one with a curved brush. It applied evenly to my lashes, separated and spread them, and it is the only mascara I own that also evenly applied to my lower lashes too, with absolutely no clumping! It fans out my lashes and curves them upward. I've been wearing it since 9:30am, and it has not flaked whatsoever, and my lashes are still curled!

I would recommend all of these items!

No comments:

Post a Comment