Monday, August 26, 2013

Diet Talk!

Over the past few months I've been looking through some diet tips videos on Youtube, and reading different gyaru diet blogs. I'm not really interested in shedding 20lbs, and when I say diet I mean I am looking for a healthier lifestyle.

I want to change my eating habits so I can feel better, and have more energy! And live longer, lol.

I'm quite lazy so exercise is something I rarely do. I hate to sweat.When I do lose weight it's purely by accident.

But I think I bring in too many toxins and I want to stop, so I decided to try out the Paleo diet.
I'm going to wean myself into it because I don't want my body getting too crazy over the huge diet change.
For example, I eat bread every day (two slices, in a sandwich).

For now I'm just going to decrease my candy/chocolate intake, and increase on vegetables. I'm also not going to have a problem with avoiding dairy, since i already eat very little of it--usually just a slice in a sandwich. Eventually I'll stop with all the carb-full stuff.

I also realized that drinking cold water first thing in the morning really does help with metabolism! I think that's what helped me shed 4 pounds recently. In general, I don't hydrate very well. I take in about 2 bottles of 17oz Ice Mountain water per day. But I'll also have one Capri Sun pouch and maybe a little bit of pop (like a sip) later on.

Anyway, dieting is pretty tough and it takes a lot of self control! There's a Nestle Aero, of bubbly milk and white chocolate, right in front of me and I'm trying my hardest not to unwrap and devour it! >___<

Ganbareeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment