Saturday, December 21, 2013

Woodfield Mall Spoils!

Hi Dudes and Dollies!

Today my honey and I went to Woodfiedl Mall in Shaumburg because a trip to the Sanrio store was long overdue, and I wanted to stop by the A&F store!

Here are my spoils!



At A&F there was a 50% off sale, and although I've never bought anything from the store before, I thought I'd grab one of the soft sherpa hoodies as they were now $50 instead $100. Besides that, I got a pair of cozy sweatpants and a thick long sleeved shirt. Sure, you could get some of these things at Aeropostale for much cheaper, but I haven't seen this quality of shirt and sweaters there, so IMO it was worth it.



At my favorite Woodfield store, Sanrio, I picked up these adorable notepads (die cut, 3 different style sheets in each pad) and on the right there is a very small alarm clock! It's a real alarm clock! It was way too adorable to pass up. They had some really cute gift sets too.
My favorite character is My Melody ^__^


Last but not least we stopped at Forever Yogurt for some dessert! It was really hot in the mall (as usual) so this was a delicious cool down.

Should you need to do last minute holiday shopping (which apparently everyone except us was doing) I'd recommend you to go in the evening, about 7ish or later (they're open til midnight for the holidays!) because when we got there, about 4:30ish, it was awfully crowded in the parking lot. It was absolutely ridiculous.

Inside it was quite packed and everyone had to bring their 10 babies of course....thankfully they were mostly at the stores with the cheaper stuff so we didn't have to wait in any huge lines.

Anyway, that's all for now; in my next post I'll be going over my favorite beauty products of 2013!

Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment